Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Signature Water Bottle

It seems that the use of a Nalgene bottle can do more than just hold water. It seems to be able to attract disc golfers to me, that may have just passed me by had I not been holding said waterbottle.

First, you should know that I have 3 disc golf waterbottles (well, three waterbottles in general, all of them relate to disc golf). Two of them are orange and have disc golf stickers plastered on in an artistic format. The other one I have is purple and is from an actual disc golf tournament.

So this morning, I was walking from where I parked my car to school, thinking about all the things I might accomplish this morning, carrying my trusty orange friend and from behind me someone says, "Disc golf is for losers!" I figured this person could not be serious, who could ever say that about disc golf? I turned to see one of my disc golf friends, Kelly Christensen, who also plays a lot of tournaments. He said he wouldn't have recognized me in my normal clothes, I guess the waterbottle tipped him off.

The funny thing is, that this is the second time my waterbottle has done this. The first time was last year when I was walking to class and Nate Sexton came up to see who I was because of the stickers on my waterbottle. It's always nice to see a friendly face, especially to start out your day. I recommend you go buy a Nalgene and put stickers that represent you on it. Seriously, go do it. :)

2 comments:

cmb said...

OMG!!! I love what you've done to your page! It's beautiful!!!

Shavonne said...

No comment about the blog... just the page. Glad you like it ;)