Tuesday, November 16, 2010

More links!

I know I just updated my list of blogs and links (and will probably continue to do so as I keep learning of new cool things) but I had completely overlooked adding this particular store to my link list!

One of my friends, Heidi, has a new Etsy store up! It's called Heroma's Hands. She has a hobby of knitting, and has decided to put her hobby to work for her! Even though I have a strong policy against modeling (because I am a designer!), I decided to help out my friend and model her scarves and other knits. The photos turned out great, and you should definitely take a look at her store!

Here are a couple of items, with yours truly as the model:

This is the scarf that is reserved for me! It's unique because its knitted lengthwise instead of widthwise! Probably the bad part of modeling...




Go check out her store!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What, no beaker face outtakes? ;) You look great, as do the knits. Huzzah for more blogs!

Anonymous said...

Shavonne when did you get a blog!? I've always wanted to use blogger but it confuses me, we may have to sit down and you teach me!!

Shavonne said...

@N&H No, no beaker face outtakes, didn't think that would appeal to the shoppers of Etsy :)

@Nicole Yes, I'd be happy to sit down with you and help you use blogger... I've had it for a long time and post very sporadically :)