Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Winter Collection Preview

So finally I have produced something in my flat pattern class that I am happy to show off! This piece is a vest that I designed (specifically for disc golfing women in the winter), that will be in a fashion show in January at OSU (The Rain Check). This version of the vest is just the muslin/broadcloth version, so during Christmas break all of the yellow you see will be some lovely rain resistant fabric and the white and the rest of the inside will be some medium weight wool. I can't wait to go to the Rain Shed and see what sort of color options I'll have!

For now, enjoy these photos! Next week there should be a post about the red dress I'm making(and the Red Dress Fashion Show).

Front view: Has button-straps and a zipper for the closure.


Back: iPod pocket covered with the staps for an aesthetic appeal.


Close up on how the closure works.


Hope you've enjoyed! :D

2 comments:

Heroma said...

So this is AWESOME! Even just as it is in the yellow! ;) Can't wait to see the finished product! ..Or buy one?? ;)

Unknown said...

I adore this jacket! :) You are so amazing!