Friday, December 31, 2010

January and Beyond!

Upon reviewing the poll I posted, it appears there is a three-way tie. Everyone seems to like my "Accessories" options... so I have come up with a new plan.

In reviewing the amount that I have ever posted in a month, I think it would be wise for me to require only 3 posts a week in this challenge. Because there is a three-way tie, each of these posts can be an outfit based on one of the three accessory groups.

I am also very excited about the new year! I've been finalizing some long-term and short-term goals, and creating a vision board for myself to stay focused!

Some things I am looking forward to in 2011:

Turning 25!
Testing for 1st Brown
Multiple Fashion Shows
Summer Internship
Traveling somewhere in the Fall


Happy New Year Everyone!!!

No comments: